The latest version of Lightroom Classic allows easier-than-ever preset installation! To begin, make sure your software is up-to-date via Help > Updates...
Let's begin at your Luxe Downloads Page:
In this article we'll focus on the first two options:
AUTOMATIC INSTALLERS and MANUAL INSTALLATION | XMP Files
Choose your installation method:
Quick XMP Manual Installation
Video Guides: MAC | WINDOWS
How to use the Auto-installer to add your Presets to Lightroom Classic
The install process should be as simple as: Download, Run Installer, and Restart Lightroom Classic! Here we'll break it all down in smaller steps so you know exactly what to expect!
How to Import your Presets in Lightroom Classic
The process should be as simple as: Download & Import! Here we'll break it all down in smaller steps so you know exactly what to expect!
- Launch Lightroom Classic. Make sure you have images in your library!
- In the Develop tab, locate the Presets Panel under the navigator on the left hand side.
- From the Presets Panel Click "+" and select "Import Presets" from the drop-down.
- Locate the .zip files you downloaded in your "Downloads" folder, select all, and click "Import"
A progress bar will appear to let you know your presets are being added to LRC:
- Your presets are installed! Click the little arrow pointing toward the installed folder(s) to expand and view your presets. Hover to preview, click to apply!
Note: You can NOT import .LRTEMPLATE local adjustment brush files as general presets. Follow our guide to brushes here!
Need Help? Email our support team for 1:1 support and troubleshooting at email@example.com