You are using the snow effects presets from our Winter Wonderland or Let it Snow! collections in Lightroom Classic and wish to erase some of the snow, correct?
How this works:
- Click to run your snow effect preset.
- Once the effect has rendered, select your Local Adjustment Brush
- With the local adjustment brush selected, click on the little gray pin on your image (this controls the snow effect)
- With that pin selected your brush panel settings should look like so:
- You will select Erase as seen above to erase the parts of the effect you would like to remove.