Can I use your products in my software?Follow
At The Luxe Lens we offer a variety of products that work in different software and applications. We always list compatibility on the individual product pages as well as our Check Your Compatibility page.
Learn how to check your software version for presets HERE.
Learn how to tell the difference between general presets, tool presets, and brushes HERE.
Learn the difference between Presets, Overlays, and Actions HERE
Confused about the different versions of Lightroom? We break it down HERE.
Quick Compatibility by product type:
We build our presets collections to offer the largest number of tools and file formats possible. Each brand offers slightly different tools and add-ons. For detailed item-by-item compatibility and visual examples be sure to check out our Check Your Compatibility page.
- The earliest version of Lightroom we support: Lightroom 5 (Classic build, perpetual license)
- The earliest version of Photoshop we support: Photoshop CS6 With ACR 9.x+ (perpetual license)
- Our general presets work in Lightroom Mobile both free & subscription on iOS & Android.
- Our presets ONLY work in compatible version of Lightroom or Photoshop.
Lightroom Video-optimized presets are a new offering at Luxe specially designed to edit MP4 video clips via Lightroom's new creative cloud video editing feature. They install like presets and apply with one click like presets. They can also be used on images, but are optimized for the flatter tones of film and based around fan favorite image presets and modern toning.
- Lightroom (CC) - Must be a up-to-date subscription version of Lightroom, not Classic.
- Lightroom Mobile - Must be the up-to-date premium subscription version of the app.
- These will work wherever presets are supported, but will only edit video in the above-mentioned apps.
We build Photoshop Actions for both Photoshop & Elements. Currently only our Watercolor Collection is unavailable for Elements due to the additional tools and features required to run that specific collection.
- The earliest version of Photoshop we support: Photoshop CS6
- The earliest version of Elements we support: Elements 2015
- Our actions will work in all later & up-to-date versions of these programs, respectively.
- Actions are not mobile-compatible or Lightroom compatible
Photo Overlays are images in JPG or PNG format intended for layering over and blending into your images to create composite images.
- We support the installation, use, and troubleshooting of overlays in Photoshop & Elements.
- Overlays will work in any photo-editing software or mobile app that supports layering and blending images together.
Our LUTs or Lookup Tables are offered in .CUBE format and built to edit/color grade film clips. They can also be used to color grade images.
- LUTs can be used to edit photo or video in any app that supports .CUBE format LUTs.
- We support the installation, use, and troubleshooting of LUTs in Premiere Pro, Lumafusion (iPad), VN mobile editor (iOS/Android), Affinity Photo, and Photoshop.
We offer customizable social media story, business card, holiday mini session, and holiday card templates.
- Most of our templates are editable in Photoshop, some include Illustrator files as well. Be sure to check compatibility and any included guides per product type.
Have questions about any specific products or software compatibility? Reach out to our support team at email@example.com prior to purchase!